I’ve had not just one but three occasions to thank my lucky stars for Zeo Soap recently.
Intrepidly, I decided to tackle touching up the paint on my office window, a task I had neglected, sorry ‘been too busy’, to do for the past 9 months. As it wasn’t a big job and being supremely confident I could do a bit of touching up without getting paint all over me, I had
not bothered with gloves. Paint job completed and returning to proper work, my hands not only stank of white spirit (which I had used to clean the brushes and attempt to clean my hands) but were splattered with white gloss paint. A quick journey to the bathroom and the deodorising, detoxifying and cleansing nature of Zeo Soap was exemplified in producing a pair of perfectly clean, fresh smelling, smooth soft hands, literally within a minute.I treated myself to a lunch of smoked Mackerel the other day, forgetting I was meeting a client shortly afterwards. Much as I’m sure the client may have liked Smoked Mackerel (though I can’t confirm this), I was none too comfortable with offering him a fairly strong fishy smelling hand to shake. Bring on the Zeo Soap and within seconds the problem was gone and my hands were refreshed, clean, fresh smelling and silky smooth.
And then last night I decided to make a curry. My wife, in her wisdom, had oiled our Wok but neglected to tell me. Bering in a bit of a hurry, I’d decided to wash out the Wok quickly as all my ingredients were ready and waiting for it. Twenty minutes later the wok still wasn’t clean and my hands were covered in greasy oil (Olive Oil admittedly, but I wasn’t aware of this at the time) and no matter what I did it wouldn’t come off. We had some ordinary kitchen soap in the kitchen but this hardly touched it. Likewise my wife’s exfoliating soap just left me with greasy oily hands. Drum roll, trumpet fanfare….. Zeo Soap to the rescue! Literally a minute of scrubbing with Zeo Soap and my hands were clean, grease free, fresh smelling and ready to resume cooking! Absolutely Amazing!
What I find even more amazing is that although I know how good the soap is, it keeps on impressing me more and more and doing greater things than even I thought it capable of.
You can buy ZeoSoap online from just GBP 4.98 at:-http://www.naturalhealthysoap.com/buyzeosoap.html
No comments:
Post a Comment